Thursday, February 26, 2015

Exercise 2 Week 2
26/2/2015
CIU
Case study - critical thinking 


#2 Orrin: Advise the judge as the Jury Captain what what you believe the verdict should be (innocent / guilty + distribution of money) .

1) Because of manufacture possible problem the accident happened, and on the other hand the mother blames the police about following her son on the curvy roads. 

2) Because police had a reason to follow him because he was risking other drivers life with his bad driving.

3) In conclusion we think it was the mothers mistake to give her young son with a driver licenses a week ago the van at that late time at night, that means the boy doesn't have enough driving experience. Therefore we recommend that the verdict should be that the mother is guilty, and no one else should take the blame. The mother should pay a fine of 10,000 dollars for the manufacture for disturbing there reputation.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the mother fault but about the police , I think that's their job to following anyone that they are suspicious about it.

    Abdulrahman Ahmed Alhashmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see that it is the mother fault because he have driving licenses and he is prepared for driving, I think that the police did there job because if they don't stop every one that runaway nobody will stop.

    ReplyDelete